Perfect Contour Palette For Dark Skin | Black Radiance Creme Contour Palette
With that being said there now comes the conversation or debate between the creme or powder foundation. Which do you prefer?
Honestly, before trying this palette I was a die-hard powder contour fan. I figured, you have to use a powder to set the creme or liquid anyways so why not just skip the foolery and just use the powder. Today! I have been schooled. I watched a review on one of my favorite YouTube channels to watch for the 411 on beauty products and i was intrigued to say the least.
- The shade I picked is medium to dark. Many people mention Mac makeup colors to give you an idea of foundation but my dears, I have never owned a Mac product so I have no idea. However, I am Cappuccino N8 in the L'Oreal True Match Foundation ;) This palette turned out to be a perfect match.
- I paid a little over $6.50 at Walmart and the most I've seen it is at Target for $7.99
- This palette provides the contour, the sculpting shade and the highlight.
- The consistency is very creamy especially for the contour and sculpt. The highlight is not as creamy. I believe that helps too because it's not to be used as the other two. I keep seeing many pictures of overdone highlight and it unnerves me. Again, I prefer a natural look.
- I find it easier to apply the contour and sculpting a sponge compared to a brush.
- This palette is long wear with or without setting it with a powder. I don't always set my makeup as I have normal to dry skin and I hardly wear my makeup for long enough to worry about it getting out of place lol.